2019 Sinclair Broadcast Group Diversity Scholarship application deadline April 14
2019 Sinclair Broadcast Group Diversity Scholarship
Application deadline: Sunday, April 14, 2019.
- Must have a tie to one of these five states: California, Idaho, Montana, Oregon or Washington (must either be enrolled at a four-year undergraduate college or university in one of those states OR applicant’s permanent address must be within one of those states if the school is outside of that region).
- Students must come from diverse backgrounds.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Current college sophomores or juniors in a four-year college or university either in or from one of the above states.
- While they can major in any subject, they must be pursuing careers in broadcast journalism, digital journalism or (new for 2019): marketing.
- Carry a minimum 2.50 cumulative grade point average (or its equivalent) at the time of application.
Hear from a past recipient