MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

91-year-old man avoids harm from a house fire in Curtin Township

Fire crews in Centre County said no one was injured from a structure fire on Howard Divine Lane late Friday night. (Courtesy: Justin Betti)

Fire crews in Centre County said no one was injured from a structure fire on Howard Divine Lane late Friday night.

The fire happened just before 8 p.m.

Fire Captain Tyler Penland of the Howard Volunteer Fire Company said the house fire started in the fireplace.

Captain Penland said a 91-year-old man lives at the home and was there during the fire, but he was not harmed.


close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending