Most Shared

WJAC 6 News - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Space heater catches basement on fire

By: WJAC Web Staff

RICHLAND, Pa. -- A reported dryer fire turned into a heater fire at a Richland Township apartment on the 1000 Block of Tener Street in Cambria County Sunday night.

The fire chief said a space heater caught reading materials, on fire sending smoke into the apartment.

Please use caution with your heating sources, said Richland Fire Chief Bob Heffelfinger.

The people living inside are staying elsewhere but 6 News was told there was little to no damage in the apartment.


 
Advertise with us!
Edgar Snyder

Washington Times

Talkers