Most Shared

WJAC 6 News - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Hot embers blamed for starting Somerset Co. garage fire

By: WJAC Web Staff

SOMERSET, Pa. -- A blaze broke out Wednesday morning around 6 in a garage residence in the 800 block of Lansberry Court.

The fire chief said the fire started from hot embers in a firebox that caught fire.

Somerset Fire Department crews contained the fire to the floor.

Fire Officials said they did have to cut the floor in order to put out the flames.

The fire chief said the damage was minimal and the structure is livable.

The residents inside did not suffer any injuries.

Advertise with us!
Edgar Snyder

Washington Times