22 face charges in Cambria County drug bust
EBENSBURG – Twenty-two people were charged with drug-related offenses in a Cambria County sweep conducted by law enforcement authorities over a 24-hour period.
Cambria County District Attorney Kelly Callihan said Wednesday in a news release that the individuals were served with felony arrest warrants for crimes occurring this year.
Callihan said 16 of the 22 have been taken into custody.
Drugs sold include Suboxone, Roxicet, heroin, fentanyl, Zubsolv, Xanax, oxycodone, cocaine and buprenorphine hydrochloride.
Those facing charges:
- Ranay Elaine Ellis, 33, of Lemon Drop Road, Ebensburg.
- Kaylee Barbara Sherry, 20, of Falcon Drive, Nanty Glo.
- Tina Marie Steele, 39, of Falcon Drive, Nanty Glo.
- Michele Rankin, 41, of First Street, Nanty Glo.
- John Patrick Ledger, 34, of Shoemaker Street, Nanty Glo.
- Belinda Jubara, 42, of William Penn Avenue, Nanty Glo.
- Tabitha Louise Mullins, 39, of Mitchel Street, Hastings.
- William Emherson Roland Jr., 34, of Westover.
- Tristan Nicole Robertson, 31, of Crawford Avenue, Northern Cambria.
- Aaron Lee Pinkston, 21, of Terrace Circle, Portage.
- Morgan Faye Coutts, 21, of Forest Hills Drive, Salix.
- Cassie Noelle Augustine, 20, of First Avenue, Pittsburgh.
- Justin M. Goldian, 23, of Riverside Avenue, Northern Cambria.
- Joseph Mark Lechene, 30, of Cameron Street, Carrolltown.
- Christopher Thomas Lamont, 31, of Klondike Road, Patton.
- Megan Nicole McCrystal, 24, of Maple Avenue, Northern Cambria.
- Darrell E. Wholaver, 29, of Pine Road, Hastings.
- Casey Jo Weakland, 30, of Magee Road, Patton.
- Jessica Lynn Conzo, 34, of Cherry Ridge, Northern Cambria.
- Angela Marie Nagle, 35, of Murray Avenue, Patton.
- Brandon Kirsch, 29, of Walnut Avenue, Northern Cambria.
- Jennifer Lee Shomo, 39, of Fifth Avenue, Patton.